Here is our month of March, according to my iphone pictures. I will try to be more consistent and publish these pictures once a month.
You can also follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ferrytale/
March started of with visits from our family. We went to our favorite spots, to enjoy family moments. Beautiful weather is back upon us, we have a mission to discover new places. so when our family comes to visit us once again, we will have new spots to show them.
If you have favorite places, to share with us, just write them down in the comments section.
- Sharing the love on Lombard Street.
- Enjoying Monterey Bay
- Family night at Infinite Loop, last days of hockey and homemade ribs supper.
- Taking the BART into the city, 1st stop at Ferry Building, with Blue Bottle Coffee, a must. A day in San Francisco, with all major spots.
- Visit in Capitola, and last game of the Season at SAP Center
- St-Patrick’s day at school. The Peanut, is starting to write on her own. They were learning about cows at this moment.
- Visiting Sausalito, in the rain. It is just beautiful, rain or shine.
- Wedding cake, 1st Anniversary.
- Birthday night, on the soccer field. Now that hockey season is over, we found a new team for Coco.
- A little Easter celebration and a boat ride in Berkeley for a beautiful Easter day.