5 Tips & Tricks to prepare your home for overnight guests
When preparing for the arrival of overnight house guests, make sure you are ready with this tips.
- Have extra toiletries (toothpaste, shampoo, conditionner and body wash)
- Towels and washcloths easily available
- Make sure your house is nice and clean. Dusted, floors mopped all linens changed to clean ones
- Things to do just before your guests arrive, light a nice scented candle, leave a few lights on at night, and make sure the porch light is on
- Technology ready, have your wifi access on hand and extra charging stations for your guests
Also make sure to provide a place to unpack, if available have a chest drawer or table for your guests.
Do you have anything to add when you are prepping for overnight guests? I would LOVE to hear what you do to prepare!